Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Big Thankyou .... and a short post .....


Hey guys, thanks for making your way over here !!!  Just want to thank everybody that commented or sent me an email regarding my last post.  I was really touched by your kindness and support - you girls & guys !!!, were so so sweet xo

I have some shares for you this week ... firstly the Prima BAP for November.  I was lucky enough to get given the opportunity to create a sketch for the BAP, and I have to tell you, I had heaps of fun putting it all together !!!!  I have another sketch coming up for February (the month of love), so stay tuned.


Here is my take on my sketch ..... lots of fussy cutting and pretiness .....





I never shared this layout I created for my white with one classes at Seriously Scrapbooking.  Lots of beautiful Teresa Collins, masks, gesso and pan pastels.  This stunning oval frame is from Meg's Garden.  Go over and have a look at Meg's blog and amazing creations from her design team.




Short and sweet today.  Thanks for visiting.

I

6 comments:

  1. Both layouts are so beautiful, Steph! Love all that fussy cutting on the first one as well as the color pallete of both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant WAIT to work with you in 2013 gorgeous friend <3 <3
    love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these two layouts are so beautiful, they have an elegance and sophistication to them, and I really love them!! and I should use my stamps more too after seeing the first one!! Take care of yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER Gorgeous pages!!! I was sad to read that u need to step down from some DT spots. I'll miss ur gorgeous work at MF & PP. Hopefully u can find some balance at home & get everything done that u need to XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee! Both lay-outs are so full of elegant details. You really do such amazing work!
    Hope everything is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, stunning work Steph!! I love all the gorgeous details clustered here!

    ReplyDelete